The Hidden Wealth System is Committed to BBB’’s Standards of Trust
This week, The Hidden Wealth System announced its recent accreditation of A+ by the BBB serving Central Florida. As a BBB A+ Accredited Business, The Hidden Wealth System has earned the BBB’s highest accredited rating. This coveted honor is a testament to The Hidden Wealth System’s dedication to promoting trust in the marketplace.
According to BBB reports by Princeton Research, seven in ten consumers say they are more likely to buy from a company designated as a BBB Accredited Business. BBB is a resource for the public that provides objective, unbiased information about businesses.
“We are pleased to be a BBB A+ Accredited Business because we value the trust that we’ve built with not only our clients, but with financial service consumers in general,” said Chuck Oliver, Founder and CEO. “Our BBB A+ Accreditation is a sign to our clients that they can have the utmost confidence in our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct.”
BBB Accredited Businesses must adhere to the BBB’s “Standards of Trust,” a comprehensive set of policies, procedures and best practices representing trustworthiness in the market place. The standards call for building trust, embodying integrity, advertising honestly and telling the truth, being transparent, honoring promises, being responsive and safeguarding privacy.
About The Hidden Wealth System
The Hidden Wealth System is a leading provider of wealth strategy solutions for individuals and businesses. For nearly two decades The Hidden Wealth System has helped people get their retirement savings safe for peace of mind. The Hidden Wealth System’s clients never lose sleep worrying about over-paying their taxes or incurring market losses. The Hidden Wealth Solutions Team provides specialized expertise in the areas of liability and asset management. Headquartered on Park Avenue in Winter Park, Florida, CEO Chuck Oliver is a best-selling author, acclaimed business owner, community leader and nationally recognized speaker.
The Hidden Wealth System is committed to empowering its clients to create unique and personally meaningful legacies. They offer safe, proven wealth creation and preservation solutions that are delivered using a unique, proprietary process.
About Chuck Oliver
Charles “Chuck” Oliver is an industry recognized wealth architect and best-selling author who works with retirees, people who are about to be retired and their families who are uncertain about planning in and for retirement. Their concerns center on taxes, market risk, and the possibility of out-living their income.
Chuck is a member of the Top of the Table, an organization recognizing the top half of one percent of insurance and financial advisors worldwide. Mr. Oliver hosts a nationally syndicated financial radio show and has been a guest on numerous other financial radio talk shows. He is a contributor to financial publications and is often invited to appear as a guest speaker at advanced financial planning events across the country.
Chuck has personally mentored and coached hundreds of advisors, CPA’s and Tax Attorneys nationwide. His trademarked Personal Protected Pension Plan™ enabled him and his team to be recognized as the top provider of special pension designed life insurance in the United States in 2012. Chuck and his Team educate clients on how to increase their retirement income by 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and how to establish a tax-advantaged income for the rest of their lives; one that will transfer tax-free to future generations.
- Founder and CEO of the The Hidden Wealth System
- Best-Selling Author of “Power Principles for Success,” Empower a Tax-Free Retirement Future and “Game Changers,” Introducing the Tax-Free Business Owners Protected Pension Plan
- Fox TV News financial contributor
- Co-author of Borrow Smart, Retire Rich with Todd Ballenger
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and USA Today. Featured on ABC, NBC and CBS
- Radio show host of the nationally syndicated Hidden Wealth Radio
- The Next Big Thing Radio, contributing provider
- Member of PREP the Partnership for Retirement Education and Planning
- Member NAIFA, National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of NESA – Nationwide Elder Service Associates
- Member of the Winter Park Better Business Bureau
- Working as a Wealth Architect in the planning industry since 1992
- Named to America’s PremierExperts® as a Wealth Strategist
- Faculty for The National Institute of Financial Education
- Founder of “The Money Sense Employer Program”
- MDRT Top of the Table-The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- Graduate of Capital University
Chuck’s Unique Ability:
“Investing in the well-being of others through strategic planning and innovative solutions to help serve and transform financial and personal lives.
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by creating a community of trustworthy businesses, setting standards for marketplace trust, encouraging and supporting best practices, celebrating marketplace role models and denouncing substandard marketplace behavior.
Businesses that earn BBB accreditation contractually agree and adhere to the organization’s high standards of ethical business behavior. BBB is the preminent resource to turn to for objective, unbiased information on businesses and charities.